2. Information Hackee Collects and Disclosure
2.1 Information we collect through our Sites, including contact us forms, resource downloads, email sign-ups, Hackee Mentorship App and when you become a User, at various points throughout your use of the Services.
2.2 Information you provide directly to Hackee when you use the Services, including contact information, email, a photo of your choice, first name, last name, job title, organization, age, gender, ethnicity, location, summary, skills, and MBTI index.
You may choose not to submit the information required to achieve a successful mentoring relationship. In this case, Hackee’s functionality will be limited.
2.3 Information automatically collected from your use of Services, including number and frequency of messages sent, the length and duration of video calls, the frequency of in-person meetings, the frequency of assignments, frequency of goal and interest updates, event engagement, news engagement.
2.4 Cookies and analytics tools
- Technical data such as device data, IP address, browser type
- Usage data such as time spent on sites, pages visited, and links clicked.
3. How Hackee Uses Your Information
Hackee collects information to match mentors and mentees successfully, to show program measurements, to show the success rate of mentor-mentee matches and overall health of the program.
The collected information is solely the property of the Customer and is not shared by any other organization. You can access and export your data any time by contacting Hackee team and requesting an export until such functionality is automated on the platform.
4. When Hackee Shares and Discloses Your Information
Hackee may disclose personal data only to governmental agencies:
- If required to do so by law, regulation, or court order.
- To respond to governmental and/or law enforcement requests.
- To identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Hackee’s rights or property.
- To support any claim, defense or declaration in a case or before any jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel.
- Or in connection with disciplinary actions/investigations.
5. Processing of Personal Data Under GDPR for EU residents
You may choose to opt out of any marketing material by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the bottom of the marketing emails.
7. Security and Data Retention
Please refer to Exhibit A, Section 5 in Hackee Terms of Service for our policies on data retention and backup.
For the purposes of accessing Hackee, you will be required to use a passcode, your email, and password. You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and login information.
You have the right to access and edit your information through Hackee.
You may request erasure of your information and account by contacting support@Hackee.io.
8. Contact Hackee
Praha 1, Nové Město